- RSS Channel Showcase 7483147
- RSS Channel Showcase 8537427
- RSS Channel Showcase 2835376
- RSS Channel Showcase 3428781
Articles on this Page
- 05/23/18--14:59: _First Trimester Bum...
- 06/18/18--17:28: _Our Balloon Gender ...
- 07/15/18--11:14: _How To Prevent Whit...
- 07/16/18--03:00: _My Favorite Amazon ...
- 07/18/18--12:55: _Second Trimester Bu...
- 08/14/18--06:56: _Prepping The Nursery
- 08/23/18--06:39: _Children’s Book Emo...
- 09/01/18--05:00: _What To Wear To A B...
- 09/11/18--12:00: _Third Trimester Bum...
- 10/03/18--10:44: _Halloween Coloring ...
- 10/15/18--05:30: _Bugs & Kisses Hallo...
- 10/16/18--18:58: _Evangeline’s Birth ...
- 10/31/18--05:00: _Baby Shower Favors ...
- 11/04/18--05:00: _Thanksgiving Colori...
- 11/14/18--08:32: _Best Gifts for New ...
- 05/23/18--14:59: First Trimester Bumpdate
- 06/18/18--17:28: Our Balloon Gender Reveal
- 07/15/18--11:14: How To Prevent Whites From Fading
- 07/16/18--03:00: My Favorite Amazon Prime Day Deals
- 07/18/18--12:55: Second Trimester Bumpdate
- 08/14/18--06:56: Prepping The Nursery
- 08/23/18--06:39: Children’s Book Emoji Pictionary Baby Shower Game Printable
- 09/01/18--05:00: What To Wear To A Baby Shower
- 09/11/18--12:00: Third Trimester Bumpdate
- 10/03/18--10:44: Halloween Coloring Pages
- 10/15/18--05:30: Bugs & Kisses Halloween Printable
- 10/16/18--18:58: Evangeline’s Birth Story
- 10/31/18--05:00: Baby Shower Favors – Hot Air Balloon Printable
- 11/04/18--05:00: Thanksgiving Coloring Pages
- 11/14/18--08:32: Best Gifts for New Moms
As I mentioned in my announcement post last week, we found out I was pregnant really early and the symptoms set in almost immediately after I found out, actually, I’m pretty sure that they started the day before I found out because I was moody as hell. I’m halfway through the second semester at the […]
Our balloon gender reveal… Balloon Gender Reveal It’s been a little over a month since I announced that I was expecting and shared my first trimester bumpdate (second trimester is coming in a couple weeks!) and I’m finally getting around to posting our balloon gender reveal. I have had this idea for quite some time, I […]
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Clorox Company. All opinions are 100% mine. Want to know How To Prevent Whites From Fading? From treating stains to how to wash them on a regular basis, follow these 6 simple steps to ensure bright whites for all of your linens! How […]
It’s Amazon Prime Day! Let’s celebrate with some shopping! Here are some of my favorite Prime Deals happening right now! Amazon Prime Day Deals It’s Amazon Prime Day, which is pretty much Christmas in July! I’m already pretty addicted to Amazon Prime and it’s beautiful 2-day delivery and Free movies, but great deals like the […]
Wrapping up the second trimester and sharing how I’m feeling, my favorite products so far, and answering some of your questions! And just like that, my second semester has come and gone. Actually, it came and went a week ago or the week before depending on who you ask, but that’s just how crazy life […]
This post has been sponsored by Clorox. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Prepping The Nursery It’s hard to believe that I’m over 75% of the way through my pregnancy with our daughter. And with less than 8 weeks to go and a million things to do, I’m trying to be as productive as […]
This FREE Emoji Pictionary Baby Shower Game Printable uses emoji images to guess the name of each book! It’s a fun and new game idea everyone will love playing! Children’s Book Emoji Pictionary Baby Shower Game Printable Raise your hand if you’ve been to a baby shower and played games that you’ve played at a […]
The post Children’s Book Emoji Pictionary Baby Shower Game Printable appeared first on Sugar & Soul.
Looking for ideas on what to wear to a baby shower? Here are 3 stylish and easy outfits for momma-to-be to wear for the occasion! What To Wear To A Baby Shower If you’re an expecting mamma, I’m sure you’ve asked yourself this question, but the answer depends on a few different things. It’s important […]
Wrapping up the third trimester and sharing how I’m feeling, my favorite products so far, and answering some of your questions! Technically my third trimester isn’t over since Evie girl is still baking in my belly, but at 37 weeks she could arrive at any moment and I wanted to share how the last couple […]
These Free Halloween Coloring Pages are an easy way to add entertainment to the spookiest month of the year! Print them right at home and let your kids color! Halloween Coloring Pages Halloween is full of frights and fun, and if you want the kids to get into the spirit (in a not-so-scary way!) check […]
Planning a kid-friendly Halloween party or a family craft day? This adorable Bugs & Kisses Halloween Printable is perfect for preparing little bags of treats … and it’s free! Bugs & Kisses Halloween Printable If you’ve got little ones who can’t wait to get into the seasonal spirit, surprise them with a festive “treat.” Download […]
I’ve been keeping something big from you all the last couple of weeks, actually, she’s sort of a tiny little thing. Our daughter, Evangeline, made her way into the world on September 30th, and we are absolutely smitten (and sleep deprived). In my bumpdates over the last few months, I shared my pregnancy journey, which, […]
These Baby Shower Favors are a Free Printable perfect for any travel themed baby shower. These Party Favors were designed to fit EOS lip balms. Baby Shower Favors If you’re planning a travel or hot air balloon inspired baby shower for someone, these EOS Hot Air Balloon Baby Shower Favors are an adorable way to […]
These Free Thanksgiving Coloring Pages are an easy way to add entertainment to your child’s schedule. Thanksgiving Coloring Pages Want to get the kids in the holiday spirit? Present them with these Thanksgiving Coloring Pages Printables and get creative! The thought of Thanksgiving is usually accompanied by images of lots of delicious food, and rightfully […]
These are the Best Gift Ideas for New Moms from loungewear to luxury, every new mom will love these thoughtful gift ideas that go beyond baby! Best Gifts for New Moms The holidays are upon us and I’m sure many of you have already started your holiday shopping (Yay you!) but for those of you […]